Skip to content
- All queries will be routed through Front Desk
- No request/complaint/suggestion will be entertained except in written form on the institute’s approved format and received at the Front Desk.
- Decisions on general requests can be checked after 3 days.
- Frequent visits by students to Accounts, Administration and Academic Departments should be avoided. Please see the notice regarding the timings to visit the departments.
- Misuse of equipment/facilities may lead to disciplinary action.
- Use of cell phones in the classrooms, corridor & computer lab is strictly prohibited. Non-compliance may result in penalty of PKR 500/-
- Students should avoid over-crowding at the reception counter. They may visit Front Desk when needed.
- SIMT is a “smoke free zone”; hence smoking is strictly prohibited within the campus.
- Any student found misbehaving with the institute staff / teachers will be immediately expelled from the premises.
- All students must develop the habit of reading the notices to keep themselves updated.
- Telephone call facility from SIMT will not be provided to students except in case of extreme emergency and only after approval of the Administration.
All eatables must be consumed in the cafeteria