SINDH INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (SIMT) accepts credits from all HEC recognized institutions under the following conditions:
- A candidate must obtain 70 marks or B grade in the equivalent course to apply for transfer/ exemption at SINDH INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (SIMT).
- A candidate may request for transfer of 50% maximum courses in the bachelors/masters degree of programs.
- The transfer/ exemption of course is only granted if the course has same credit hours and matching course content as the corresponding course at SINDH INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (SIMT).
- Level of degree shall be same, i.e. a bachelor level course completed elsewhere does not make one eligible for exemption for Master coursework.
- If a student has completed the same course in a different degree earlier, the academic content of that course may be transferred if the course content is matched.
- Student may be tested through examination process at SINDH INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (SIMT) for every course in which one is claiming exemption to check the level of knowledge before the course and its credit hours are transferred.
- Course exemption fee is charged on courses exempted/transferred. Fee of Rs. 2500 per exemption shall only be charged if course and corresponding credit hours are transferred.