Procedures And Criteria Of Admission
The final selection of a candidate depends on the combined rating of the above factors.
Applicants are required to take the Aptitude Test irrespective of their previous system of education, which provides a fair measure of the candidates’ scholastic attainment as well as an insight into their potential.
The test assesses applicants’ skills in the following areas:
- General Knowledge
Documents Required For Admission
Candidates granted admissions are required to submit the following documents for registration and enrollment.failing which admission will be canceled.
- Matric / O Level Certificate: Attested Photocopy
- Intermediate / A Level Certificate: Attested Photocopy
- Intermediate Mark sheet: Attested Photocopy
- Bachelors’ Degree & Mark sheet (For Master’s Degree Programs only): Attested Photocopy
- C.N.I.C. or Birth Certificate or B. Form: Attested Photocopy
- Migration Certificate (for Student other than Karachi Board): Original
- Equivalence Certificate (A-Level): Original
- Four recent Passport size photographs: Attested on Backside